Creature of the night

I really am starting to doubt whether we are actually in May or if we've skipped spring and summer and have ended up in October... today's outfit and colours are what I would normally wear on a cold, grey, windy day in autumn but alas I'm treating you all to this outfit today! When getting dressed today I seemed to get the seal of approval from my baby...Miley the Yorkshire Terrier. I got Miley when I needed a best friend after my sister left home, she's small, fun sized and I just love her...and you my loves are going to be treated with some photos of her! The look from head to toe:




The best accessory...a pup! 

Long sleeved top: Primark bought for £2 original price £6 This is just a staple item top, it's exciting with its charcoal tone with white, almost sketch marks on it. I love a high neck top, I think with my hairstyle that elongates my neck I pull off a high neck quite well. The combo of a high neck and long sleeve makes this a layering top and as you can see it's very good at it's job. T-shirt: Rocky Horror Tour £20 I love musicals and I always get a top from the performance as my own momento... but Rocky Horror has a special place in my heart, my sister first saw it when she was around 17. She loved it and I thought it sounded like my kind of thing...but I was a bit too young at the time. However, 2 years later I was invited to join them at a live screening... I went as Magenta that time and I've been a huge fan since! I love wearing this top it just has the touch of cheek I look for in my outfits.



Some friends and some beautiful Rocky Horror costumes!

Skirt: H&M £12.99 A classic Corduroy skirt is just as classic the little black dress. What I love about this one though is that the bottle green fabric used has a velvet like finish to it, The skirt soft and comfy to wear. The silver flat style buttons add a sheen to the skirt without distracting from the corduroy or making the skirt look fussy. Although the skirt is a little big now I wouldn't get rid of it for the world! Bits and bobs: I've gone for the classic black tights, socks and DM look today as I didn't want to over complicate the outfit. That's my autumnal may outfit over with...roll on the sun! Don't forget everything is coming up roses. NV x

Comments

Popular Posts