Holibobs Update

As they say: 'Long time no see.'

When the summer starts the days become longer and hotter and nothing appeals to me more than blogging my heart. From classic beachy looks to even more classic rainy day look for the  British, you can count on me for some light reading.

I’ve just started on my holibobs  and I came to realise the only thing that can come as a consolation from dripping in sun cream is making sure I look good doing it! Which means in the coming weeks get ready for more regular posts from your favourite tinted glasses gal.  I’m also going to mix up my posts as well, I’m a keen sewist so I might start posting some bits and bobs about my dress making alongside some just general lifestyle and shopping excursions.

Proof I'm on holiday: Tea and Messy Hair


Also don’t forget to give me a follow on Instagram: rosy_tinted_world

I believe that’s all for now! Don’t forget everything is coming up roses.

NV xx



Comments

Popular Posts