Hutting It.

I prefer the winter months if I’m honest with you, I prefer dark nights cuddling under blankets with a hot chocolate and a film. However, we are not in the winter months at the moment, no matter how bad August has been so far, this means I have more summery activities to be getting along with. One of my favourite things to do in the summer is to walk along the seaside in the evening as the tide is out. On the beach where I live a little street appears once the tide has gone out which is just beautiful, last night seemed like the perfect time to take a wonder onto my gorgeous local beach.

The look from head to toe:








The Dress: Primark £13
This little number is relatively new but I absolutely adore it! The cut of this dress is probably the main reason why I love it so much, it has a loose almost baggy style but with a lovely seam between the waist and lower bust which creates a boho skater dress. The bellbottom sleeves add to the festival vibe this dress gives off, I also think they add to the shape of the skirt when your arms are relaxed. The back of this dress is incredibly cute, it has a triangular shaped key hole opening which is done up in a bow with two ties in the same fabric of the dress. The cut of this dress is just overall perfection and it makes me feel incredibly girly and flirty. The icing on the cake however is of course the pink floral print, as we know very well pink is my favourite colour… this cutesy pretty pink boho dress has definitely worked its way into my favourite dress list.


I kid you not the sun was burning my eyes


The Choker: Forever 21 £2 (in a multi-pack meaning it was really £1)
I found accessorising this dress an overly easy task; I knew it needed simplicity and elegance as to compliment the dress and not to overpower the pattern. That is why I chose to wear this simple thin pink velvet choker as to compliment the colour of the dress, a great thing about this choker in particular is that it can go quite small which means you can really get the desired fit and effect. Sometimes you just need to wear a necklace and a choker can fill that need.

The sea breeze did not like my fringe


Shoes and socks: Primark
I’ve shown you these silver beauties before, I wore them this evening as I thought the sun might just bounce off them…and it did! The socks I’m wearing are just a simple pink toned sock but with two rows of sparkle to add some pizazz.











And that’s it for my evening beach look! I’m going on a mini holiday soon and I cannot wait to take some cute photos and show you all my holiday looks. Don’t forget everything is coming up roses!

NV x  

Comments

Popular Posts