Spring has sprung!

At last after 3 days of pretty grim weather we finally saw sun...with some cloud and wind... But it was sun! Today just oozed spring to me and this year I've made myself a spring colour palette, pastel tones with attitude is how I like to describe them. What I particularly like about spring and summer is that I'm able to wear my favourite colour, pink! I love wearing because I think it enhances my glasses' tint. When I first got my first glasses I dyed my hair a copper red, it gave me confidence, people mentioned  my hair and not my glasses instead. One day I wore something that unintentionally matched my glasses, it felt better wearing something that highlighted them rather than cast them aside... so that's why I love wearing pink...oh and also why my hair is no longer copper but now  it's ginger...

The look from head to toe:








Blouse: Primark £6
I know this is not the main feature of today's outfit but I feel this blouse should get the attention it deserves. It's a very simple off white sheer blouse and it just goes with everything, I've worn it open over the top of a swimming costume in the summer and have used it to layer in the winter, this is just a wonderful little number!



Jumper: Primark £12
This is a brand new jumper...as in I bought it yesterday. I could not resist this jumper I loved the shade blue and when I touched the material it felt like a cloud. And delicate embroidery hit a soft spot, I love embroidery but sometimes it looks a little harsh but the colours used and the bird made it feel more unique.

Jeans: Zara bought for £7.99 original price £25.99
These beauties were the last pair of millennial pink jeans in the sale pile and I just adore them. Of course they are mom jeans and are super-duper soft, they are also the perfect length both rolled up and full length. Really these jeans are just perfection.

Shoes: Clarks not sure on price   Socks: Primark £1
These simple black sandals used to be my school shoes but very quickly became my comfy shoes and teamed with baby pink frilly socks make them a really cute shoe choice.

Pink wallpaper. Pink lipstick. Pink glasses.


Necklace: Homemade by my sister!
We are a very artsy family and one day my sister decided to make a necklace using shrink plastic. Genius. Teapot, cup and spoon just seemed to be the perfect necklace for this jumper and there's something special about wearing homemade jewellery especially when my sister has made it.

That is today's spring outfit done! Don't forget everything is coming up roses.

NV x

Comments

Popular Posts