Work, Work, Work, Work, Work.

Saturdays to me mean work. Compared to some people I love going to work. We don't have a uniform but we have to wear black, look professional and approachable. Prior to having this job I didn't own much black...I'm a very happy, bright and bubbly person and black just didn't suit my rainbow personality. However, I've been working there for some time now and have got a lovely black section of my wardrobe now. Today's outfit was made for comfort because although I was working out the back  I also had a look of sophistication incase I was needed on the shop floor.

The look from head to toe:



Excuse the hangers...




Top: H&M £9.99
I think if I was a black top I would be this one. It's cute, flirty, fun with scalloped edge and yet classy at the same time, due to the crisp neckline and crepe material. The thing that sold me on this top was the little white detailing on the hem of the top, I think it has an almost doily like quality to it. This is just a truly gorgeous little black top.



Cardigan: Primark £1, from the bargain rail!
This is the silver version of my blue Cardigan, this was the original Cardigan shall we say. I think this sparkle is a little more subtle than the navy version because from far away it just looks like a bright grey but up close you can see the sparkle. After each wash it gets gets softer and even cosier than before making it a firm favourite of mine.

Skirt: Primark  £3
This is quite simply a midi length stretchy skirt. I think this skirt is just perfect for work it's not showing off my bum but it's not too long that I feel restricted and over dressed. What I particularly liked about is that the exact same skirt cost £8 in H&M and I got it for a steal!

Shoes: M&S £25   Socks: Primark  £1
I love a good high heel and nothing is better than a Mary Jane style. These shoes are mega comfy because they have padded silver soles which makes you feel as if you're walking on a cloud! And of course I've matched these with a simple frilly sock!




Choker: £2
I feel as if I found the choker craze a little late but I do love a simple bow style! What I love about this are the small simple silver balls on the end bow the ties, I tend to wear silver rings so it matched perfectly with them!


That is today's work outfit all wrapped up! Don't forget everything is coming up roses.


NV x

Comments

Popular Posts