A very me May day.

May days are great, people are excited for the summer, things are getting warmer and everything just seems more positive. Today was one of those days. The sun was up bright and early and I reckon it will go to be bed late tonight. I will admit now that I am a big fan of dresses, I know they are stereotypically female but I really don't care. I feel amazing in a dress I feel confident, powerful and most importantly I feel like myself. So today's look is ... A very me May day. The look from head to toe:





The dress: Boohoo £22
This simple summery dress really is a showstopper. From the front it's very simple blue denim toned, classic dress it's a fitted shift dress style, long sleeves with beautiful button detailing at the cuff and the cutest little collar. However, once you turn around there is a big bow sitting just above the bum...it's a bum bow and I love it! My mum had a bow at the back of wedding dress so in away it felt kind of special wearing an almost modern daytime version.



Silly pup in my photos again!

Shoes: Primark £6
These are almost a plimsoll style trainer type thing made from a white lace fabric. They are very comfy but also very stylish! I teamed them today with some simple skin coloured fishnets. Necklace: Punky Pins, unsure of the price as it was bought as a present. This acrylic necklace says 'Sissy that walk' a quote from RuPaul, I'm a big fan of drag and RuPaul is the ultimate Queen. I love this very special necklace from my sister... Oh and it's pink. This sunny May day is coming to an end and I hope you enjoyed it!
Don't forget everything is coming up roses. NR x

Comments

Popular Posts