Simples

Last year I worked in a little vintage shop on the seafront. It wasn't very big, but there was just enough space for a changing room, a few clothes racks and a small front desk. It might have been small but each outfit had its own story ans this made the shop feel never ending in size. Once again I didn't have a uniform I just needed to 'match' the shop so I was able to take a dress form the stock to wear when I was working. It was a great year on the seafront, so much happened and I was at the heart of the beach during some of the summers hottest days and it was brilliant. I was channeling my vintage summer in today's outfit...but with a touch of layering because this wind at the moment is persistent!

The look from head to toe:





Dress: Vintage Shop, my 'uniform'
This is a cute little tea-dress in a gorgeous floral pattern. The green background really highlights the berry tones used in the floral design, this is perfect for hot sunny days and more grey windier days in the spring. The dress has a little tie at the back to bring the waist of the dress in around the body, also having a little bow at the back is really cute. Overall this dress is just an adorable little number that is wearable all year round!


My sheer surprise at how warm it was!

Jumper: Primark bought for £2 original price £6 I love a simple high necked ribbed jumper in a plain fabric. They are very flattering to wear as they sit tightly on the waist and bust creating a really beautiful feminine shape. Above all though these jumpers are so soft and cosy, it's just an easy to wear item. Tights: Primark £2 Socks £3 I am a big supporter of the fishnet tight, I wear a lot of small sized fishnet tights. I think they are just something a little more exciting than a flat opaque pair of tights. I paired my skin coloured fishnets with some red and cream mottled slouchy socks. To finish off the look I teamed this with my classic black sandals.
Night fever anyone?

Today was a simple outfit but I loved it! Don't forget everything is coming up roses. NV x

Comments

Popular Posts